Hey! Thanks for the interest! If you arrived here by clicking on a link in an email sent to you, you have already been added you to a list of people potentially interested. (Again, you’re not committing to anything yet.)
If you got here some other way and you’re interested, just go ahead and email me directly to let me know you’re thinking about it: firstname.lastname@example.org
How this thing will work:
- We’ll convene in the morning for a two-hour session via Zoom (video chat software compatible with computers, tablets, and phones). 10:00 to 12:00 central time
- Then I’ll send you away to eat lunch and write for a couple hours
- We’ll reconvene for the afternoon session from 3:00 to 5:00 central time
- The focus will be on writing effective scenes—to engage readers and move them emotionally. And though I have several things in mind for our sessions, I will base the instruction on the challenges you’re facing with your scene writing. So, weeks prior to the retreat, I will solicit from you the topics you most want me to cover.
- The cost will be $80 for the day.
What’s next? You’ve let me know you’re interested. Once I’ve gauged interest, I’ll send out a request for topics, and then I’ll put together a more detailed itinerary for the day and ask you whether you’d like to participate for sure.